Microsoft Project Advanced Onsite
In today’s world of project management, mastery of scheduling software and ERP solutions is becoming increasingly relevant. Programs such as Microsoft Project are used not just to drive project execution but throughout all stages of a project.
This encompasses: initiating (e.g. proposals), planning (e.g. Integrated Master Plans), executing (e.g. deliverables), monitoring and controlling (e.g. Earned Value and performance reporting) and closing a project. It is imperative for project managers to strive to have at least practical knowledge of a scheduling software tool.
Our Microsoft Project Advanced course is designed to teach project personnel how to track and manage project activities, budget and resources; the basics of Microsoft Project from beginner level to intermediate.
This course is for students who have been through the MS Project Basics course and wish to learn more advanced techniques and functions in using MS Project 2007 or 2010 and Project Server and Web Access basics.
Our training is designed to propel project managers above and beyond the “JFGC syndrome” (just for Gantt chart syndrome) with regard to efficiently utilizing Microsoft Project. This project information management tool can be used for much more than the occassional vague review of a Gantt Chart. In our Microsoft Project training, participants will learn:
In our Microsoft Project training, participants will learn power tips and tricks to implementing MS Project in their organizations and in their work to make the most use of the application.
Upon completion of our Microsoft project training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what building a schedule entails.
- Create dynamic, multi-level interactive schedules.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of important scheduling concepts.
- Effectively manage a project using a schedule.
- 3 Day curriculum (8am – 5pm with a 1 hour break and two 5 minute breaks)
- Our onsite course is a great delivery method for participants who prefer the hands-on fast paced approach to learning.
- 3 Day Course 8AM – 5PM with a 1 hour break inbetween.
- Onsite Training at client facility or Praizion Media offices
- Flash (audio-visual)
- PDF (text)
- Windows PC (Windows 2000 or higher)
- Recent Mac with Safari browser
- Internet connectivity: reliable broadband internet connection such as cable modem, DSL or office network capable of at least 450 kbps
- MS Internet Explorer Browser 8 or more recent
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Active X scripts must be enabled to watch the videos
- Enable autorun executables (exe files)
- Flash Reader
- Quicktime 6.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player 9 or 10
Terms of service:
- Users MAY NOT share an online learning account or practice exam for any reason whatsoever. Sharing your username and password is strictly forbidden. Should multiple users be detected on an account, it will be closed immediately without refund.
- Users MAY NOT lease their account to others or use their account for sub learning and instruction of others. This is strictly forbidden.
- Ensure that your computer system is compatible with your course of study. Ensure the sample tutorial can be viewed on your system before making a purchase as no refunds will be given.
- Users must create the final schedule themselves and it is expected to be a closed book test.
Click here to view sample video to ensure system compatibility